I know it’s been a long while since I’ve put finger to keyboard to transcribe my thoughts, but this moment could not be passed by without taking note.
I’ve just got word that my album is completely mixed and ready to be mastered! This just seems like a dream! I’ve been working on this album since DEC 2013, in Readfield, Maine, with Producer Ed Desjardins and many other talented artists and now the moments is almost here to share all of our hard work with you.
I’ll share with you some exclusive bits about what to expect on the album.
1. There will be 10 songs, 9 original and one traditional, on the album.
2. Unlike my EP these songs are all full band arrangements.
3. My sister is a featured vocalist on one of the tracks.
4. The album will be called “Tales of A Wandering Heart”, just like my EP. It will also have the same album cover art by the wonderful and talented Rachelle Foucachon.
5. This album can best be described as eclectic. From the variety of places these songs were conceived, to the musical variety you will hear along the way, each and every one of you will be able to connect to the album in some manner.
I am so looking forward to getting this album out to you so you can hear some stories from my journeys around this great big world.
Much Aloha From The Island of Kauai to You wherever You may be,
Le Professeur Music